Sunday, May 24, 2009

Slade's First Memordex File

Memordex:

God, the burn on my leg hurts. I know better than to leave my hip weapon unlocked. Luckily this time it was on sting or I'd have blown my foot off. Dumb ass. Getting old and absent minded sucks.

The ship's DeckMed told me I have to wait one cycle before he can put plasflesh on. Something about the weeping sore. The generous bastard did give me a dart so that I could sleep. I'll go up to Four after a meal and get it repaired. With all these plas patches I'm starting to look like the hull of a raider's ship.

Shit, Slade, you look a billion Rounds old. Scraping twice a day and you sill have hair on your face. At least your eyes are the original equipment. Looks like they are the only thing still working.

One other thing before I lock this away in the inplant. You didn't send anything to your own daughter for her birth event yet. Set reminder for two cycles to send her something since you won't be there....again. She'll send me something soon for my 55th. She always does. Good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment